We are, in Peter’s words, “on the tip of time travel”.
Construction is going a lot faster than we’d thought and the box is barely recognizable as once containing Huggies. We’ve reinforced it with lots of metal plates and made it quite a bit bigger, so as to fit all of us.
Of course, there are the sibling squabbles you’d expect with a group of kids between 12 and 4, but we’ve gotten a lot done, actually.
Stuff that we’ve done/concluded so far:
- Circulating the earth in one direction or another is a key.
- We made Time Juice. Which cycles through the machine and is quite important.
- John is slightly concerned about going into the future because he doesn’t want to see everyone as “old raisins”.
- We’ll need sunglasses as protective eyewear. Definitely not a bummer.
- We’ll need lots of electricity.
- We could get the rest in one shot if we were able to get a lightning bolt.
- We live in a very tall house out in the middle of a field.
- And a lightning storm is predicted this week.
- This might actually work.
We’ll keep you guys updated. In the meantime, have a song that is constantly playing in our lab.